Saturday, December 9, 2006

ANGELS PINS RIDING IN HUMVEES IN IRAQ

Angels Riding in HUMVEEs
OFFERING PROTECTION AND COMFORT IN THE VIOLENCE OF WAR
Angel Pins for the Military

Contact:
Patricia C. Gallagher
www.teamofangels.com
yngsparro@aol.com
484-932-8311

I am Patricia Gallagher, a Pennsylvania Mom, who wants offer comfort to families who have loved ones serving in the military. Sometimes it is the little things that get us through the toughest times. That is why I created a special reminder to let the troops and their families know we remember them: a Team of Angels pin.

The lapel pins, featuring a trio of angels, come with two special poems that I wrote titled:
A TEAM OF ANGELS TO THANK OUR UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES, and
A TEAM OF ANGELS TO PROTECT ALL MILITARY FAMILIES.

I started the Team of Angels pin and poems about six years ago, when I was going through a difficult time in my life. The military newspaper STARS AND STRIPES, did a full-page feature story about my project and I have received letters from the Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy, and hundreds of soldiers. The CBS Early Show visited my home for a segment and my story was featured in Family Circle magazine, Gannett Wire Service, and Woman’s World. A producer from The Oprah Show called!

Can I visit your local base? Can you help me get the ball rolling with military families in your area? Please visit my web site for information about obtaining the pins.

My message is a simple one:

From the bottom of our hearts, I and every American wish to thank you for the job you are now doing. Please wear this angel pin next to your heart under your outer garment. It has brought good fortune and safety to others. May God bless you and keep you safe.

No comments: