Monday, January 22, 2007

Christian speakers bureau, team of angels, christian retreat, motivational speaker

THE TEAM OF ANGELS
A MINISTRY OF COMFORT, CARING AND HOPE
BOX 561
WORCESTER, PA 19490
215-272-1933

Dear New Friend:

Are your church members going through tough times? Our family understands the challenges because we have faced them ourselves. I know God’s provision during difficult times and how He has strengthened us in danger, consoled our family in sorrow, and given a thankful voice to our rejoicing.

I see the hand of God leading me forward to share my family’s journey. The topic of the presentation is WHEN YOUR LIFE FALLS APART. What better way to express my thankfulness and strengthen our hope than to share our family’s pain and recovery to help others. From the familiar psalm: “He leadeth me”, I am willing to share my story of how God led us through joys and sorrows, dangers, depression, a suicide attempt of a family member, my husband’s accident, and the many curve-balls of life.

The attached newspaper article tells a little about our family’s challenges and our mission to help others. Our personal message is uplifting, humorous, poignant and demonstrates how our faith and confidence in God has been fortified, even in the midst of the storm.

By way of this letter, I invite your church ministries to contact us as we finalize our speaking engagement itinerary for 2007. We do have a few openings available and urge you to contact us as soon as possible to schedule a presentation filled with fresh insights, uplifting spiritual truths, and a strong, faith-filled message for retreats, support groups, Bible Studies, and Faith Formation gatherings. Please forward this message to pertinent support groups within your organization.
We look forward to speaking with you and helping your church members.

Sincerely yours,


Patricia Gallagher
yngsparro@aol.com
www.teamofangels.com

No comments: